Thursday, October 20, 2016

Sustainable and responsible

The case study for this week looks interesting in terms of what some companies can do. What was interesting when doing the assignment was the seven sins. Now I can see that so many companies are committing the seems and I feel like saying "they will be rewarded a hundredfold". That even makes me think like "how does it profit a man to gain the work world but lose his soul?" 。of course they will not stop tomorrow, but st let we need to help them open their eyes and see what they are doing.

1 comment:

  1. I found the seven sins interesting as well, but maybe I'm a little bit confused with the terms cause I found some terms interrelatable. How can one be sustainable if we are taking things from the environment just a little lesser than what they originally take? I feel like sustainable is when we give more than we take but is it possible?

    ReplyDelete